PokeZone
POKEZONE 2 Has been made! Please check the NEWs section for more details.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeZone
POKEZONE 2 Has been made! Please check the NEWs section for more details.
PokeZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place.

4 posters

Go down

Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Empty Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place.

Post by Bfmvrocks Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:50 pm

I will be posting my Sprites of all types in here, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to offer them.

Fusions
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. 4fusiondisguise[Girafarig, Infernape, Raikou, Suicune, and Scizor. Disguised as Infernape.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Drilascizarchomp-1[Milotic, Dragonair, Salamence, Scizor, Charizard, and Garchomp.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Jirachifusion[Jirachi, Alakazam, and Pelipper.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. GothMewtwoFusion-1[Mewtwo, Dragonite, and Rayquaza.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Ninesol[Absol and Ninetales, disguised as Absol.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Gengarfusioningscolors[Gengar, Altaria, Metagross, and Combusken.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Mimejrfusion[Mime Jr, Masquerain[sp?], Pachirisu, and Slowking.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Chimander[Charmander and Chimchar.]

Bfmvrocks
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Empty Re: Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place.

Post by G4v5 Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:53 pm

u r da best poke splicer ive ever MET, WOW, WHICKED, i bow and respect u...
*bows to bfmvrocks
G4v5
G4v5
VIP's
VIP's

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Empty Re: Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place.

Post by Slash Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:56 pm

Those are great

My fave is the Mime Jr. + Masquerain
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2007-11-09

https://pokezone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by G4v5 Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 pm

i like dat dragon mix one, the second first one, WHICKED
G4v5
G4v5
VIP's
VIP's

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfmvrocks Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Ha, thanks. Time for more.

Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. 5wayfuse[Scizor, Revamped Skarmory, Glaceon, Jirachi, and Slowking.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Butterfusion[Butterfree. Shedinja, Dustox, and Beautifly.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Starfuse[Pikachu, Eevee, and Cyndaquil.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Giramewcario[Giratina, Mew, and Lucario.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. EeveeEvo[Ninetales and Eevee.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Theshelzardeoninumbclors[Umbreon, Shellder, Charizard, and Roserade.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Venustoizard[Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur.]
Bfmvrocks' Super Special Awesome Super Spriting Place. Scepchomp[Sceptile and Garchomp.]

Bfmvrocks
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by G4v5 Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:10 pm

WOW, hehe, dat pikachu one looks cute, the bug one looks ugly and that mew one is just whicked!!!, do u know ycm? if u do, post dem dere, ur bound to be famous and popular ^_^

can u make me one???PLZ ^_^, id like a full dragon pokemon mix, ill giv u rep for it, deal?!

first of all, sory for double posting
second of all, id like any dragon pokemon, u choose the pokemon dat get spliced but they hav to be dragons
and last of all, ill send u da rep by pmin slash and he'll add it to u, OK!
^_^all sorted
G4v5
G4v5
VIP's
VIP's

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfmvrocks Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:13 pm

I have posted them there, the topic was around 4 pages long, but it's old now. So yeh. My username is Bfmvrocks there too, maybe you've seen me around.

Don't Double-Post, and what do you mean a full dragon mix? Can you name the Pokemon, but not too much, or it will be crowded and scratchy. And about the rep, some-how the Rep System here doesn't seem to work.

Bfmvrocks
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by G4v5 Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:18 pm

first of all, sory for double posting
second of all, id like any dragon pokemon, u choose the pokemon dat get spliced but they hav to be dragons
and last of all, ill send u da rep by pmin slash and he'll add it to u, OK!
^_^all sorted
G4v5
G4v5
VIP's
VIP's

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfmvrocks Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:31 pm

I'm a Moderator, I can add the Reps by myself, lulz.

I don't like choosing, which is why I haven't been making any Splices in a while.

Bfmvrocks
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by G4v5 Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:44 am

are forget it
G4v5
G4v5
VIP's
VIP's

Back to top Go down

Post by nwslap12 Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:22 pm

did someone say WHICKED? they're amazing, but i like the mewtwo the most. Shocked
nwslap12
nwslap12

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Bfmvrocks Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Thank you very much.

What should be posted next?

Trainer Cards, Recolors, Palettes?

Bfmvrocks
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down